Market Brief: The State of Sustainable Fleets 2022
Explore newly released data around clean fleet advancements.
Alternative fuel usage is progressing, and 2021 proved to be a pivotal year for clean fleet advancements. The 2022 State of Sustainable Fleets report expands upon the insights highlighted in the 2021 brief and showcases the emerging trends around emissions reduction, sustainable transportation and the accompanying fueling and charging infrastructure.
Within this resource, you’ll find the cutting-edge insights, specialized data and expert assessments that you need to help build and strengthen your clean fleet adoption plan.
- Price metrics and projections for diesel fuel
- New statistics around the battery electric vehicle (BEV) ecosystem
- Key advantages in natural gas unit usage
- Production capacity forecast for renewable diesel
- Reports on the growing affordability of propane
- Overview on the future of hydrogen fleets – and more