Market Brief: The State of Sustainable Fleets 2021
Discover what the latest data reveals about the new clean fleet reality.
2020 represented a landmark year for the clean fleet industry. The 2021 State of Sustainable Fleets Market and Trends Brief builds on insights and trends outlined in the 2020 report and examines the top trends that are expected to impact 2021 and beyond.
This critical resource combines extensive real-world data, unique insights, and detailed industry assessments from early adopters of sustainable vehicles and technologies to provide a clear perspective on the state of clean fleets.
Stay apprised of trends you need to know about – download your free briefing.
- Fleet performance and adoption metrics
- Significant business benefits seen by early adopters
- Vehicle sale trends and anticipated vehicle development timelines
- Federal, state, and local policy funding outlook
- The growing adoption of renewable fuels and plans to ban diesel and gasoline engines
- How clean technology is working for fleets — and more