STATE OF SUSTAINABLE FLEETS 2020
Discover the key trends and performance metrics that are accelerating the adoption of sustainable vehicles in the U.S. on-road transportation industry.
The State of Sustainable Fleets 2020 is the first industry report to examine the trends, advances, adoption rates and key benefits of the top sustainable vehicle platforms for medium- and heavy-duty on-road transportation fleets.
Combining extensive third-party research with interviews and surveys from 144 businesses that are actively deploying sustainable vehicle technologies, this report provides the most comprehensive industry analysis to date. You'll discover:
- The vehicle development timelines for natural gas vehicles (NGVs), propane (LPG) vehicles, battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs)
- How top sustainable vehicle technologies compare to baseline diesel and gasoline vehicles
- Which types of sustainable vehicles are gaining ground in specific sectors
- The top barriers preventing the adoption of sustainable fleet technologies
- The impact of legislation, incentives, OEM investments, infrastructure, and fuel and technology costs on the future of sustainable fleets
If you are responsible for decisions about sustainability and fleet technology, this 100+ page report is the vital resource you need to stay informed and up to date.
The 2021 report is now available. Get your free copy now.